- The largest, most flexible living-learning program in the Honors College
- A community with instant friendships and a sense of belonging
- Top students and faculty from every major
- A limitless selection of enriched courses
- Full of peer leadership and academic award opportunities
- A way to be instantly plugged in to the best of the University and Washington, DC
H-version classes are courses hosted by academic departments and colleges on campus. They typically have lower enrollments, more sophisticated material, and proceed at a faster pace than a corresponding standard course. Most H-Versions have a separate lecture; some join the larger course for lectures and then break out for separate lab or discussion sections.
By any possible measure, University Honors is diverse, and we value that diversity as a substantive educational resource and catalyst for powerful personal growth. Students thrive in an atmosphere in which they may discuss, listen, and understand varied perspectives from people with different backgrounds and ideas.
Our goal is to help students develop the understanding, openness, and comfort needed to thrive in the diverse, globalized world that we all share.