- The largest, most flexible living-learning program in the Honors College
- A community with instant friendships and a sense of belonging
- Top students and faculty from every major
- A limitless selection of enriched courses
- Full of peer leadership and academic award opportunities
- A way to be instantly plugged in to the best of the University and Washington, DC
H-version classes are courses hosted by academic departments and colleges on campus. They typically have lower enrollments, more sophisticated material, and proceed at a faster pace than a corresponding standard course. Most H-Versions have a separate lecture; some join the larger course for lectures and then break out for separate lab or discussion sections.
Honors courses are developed and taught by the most talented and productive scholar-teachers at the University of Maryland, from every college and department. Experts from Washington, D.C., cultural and government institutions are also recruited to teach current topics and introduce students to the limitless resources located in the nation’s capital.